The Queso Truck: Culinary Consulting Experience
The Queso Truck needed menu and recipe guidance to identify flavor profiles and test out menus.
- The Queso Truck needed recipe and menu development services
- Researched Queso recipes and concepts across Southwest, Deep South and Mexico
- Interviewed the Founders to determine Flavor Profile direction and Food
- Identified Narrative (what do they believe in, are there must haves and are they items that are off limits)
- Set up a day of R&D with Founders and executed all the ideas circulating the new menu.
- Vetted items and dialed in core 6 or 7 concepts
- Documented recipes and established Supply Chain Contacts in LA
- Traveled to LA to train cooks and finalize all flavor components to dishes.
- Helped execute the launch of the menu and consulted on kitchen flow and out put model.